Category Archives: Eye Care Makeup
Smokey Eye Makeup For Girls
Are you longing to have a fabulous fun date with glamorous exciting eye shadow make up over an elegant dinner at a very sassy restaurant? The answer is yeeesss!!! Cover your under eye shadow make up with a concealer by starting at the inner part down to the outer edge. When applying eye make up, please do not rub, just pat until the discoloration even out or disappears. The secret to keeping your eye make up from fading within minutes from application is to follow some known eye make up tips such as applying a base without properly priming your eyelid so it will not form a greasy line and crease. Start your make up for the eyes color works using a three-toned eye shadow. Apply with your brush or applicator from your lids to brow and create a smokey eye make up. Blend the colors like a rainbow. You will look gorgeous with this color set blending for smokey eye make up. Begin by selecting a light color that matches the color of your lid and spread it across up to your brow’s bone when applying eye make up. Follow your eye shadow make up with a medium tone across your lid and then darker attractive color in your crease part. Brush to blend the colors well. Eyeliners do wonders with enhancing the shape of your eyes especially for a smokey eye makeup. You may use your best eyeliner pencil or dark eye shadows for a greater smoother blend. How to apply eyeliner: Choose a slanted brush, wet the tip, and then dip in the dark eye shadow. You create a line as close to your upper lashes as possible starting from the inner to the outer core. Put on best eyeliner at the bottom of your eyes. Make sure it is only the line from the middle part of your eyes to outer part. Smudge the bottom line with your little finger so it will not look prominent. Create a smokey eye make up effect by patting the dark eye shadow with the brush along your upper lid as well as below your lid. Smudge to blend. Use a highlighter to brighten your eyes. Gold or pink highlighter blends well with any eye shadow color. This is great for the inside part of the eye application only. Here’s one of the best make up tips. Draw a V-shape line following top to bottom inner core of your eyes to make your eyes pop. Blend with your fingers. Highlight your eyebrow using the same eye shadow make up highlighter color and dab it from your mid brow to your outward brow bone. Blend again using your finger. Curl your eyelashes and put on mascara. Now you are ready for a fun date. Enjoy!
Eye Makeup Styles 2013
Eye makeup styles are used for making eyes more stylish and attractive. Makeup is basically an art of playing with colors. Sometime woman loves to play with light shades and some time with dark shades. Most of the time woman use the same typical style it’s not just because its suits them a lot and it’s their favorite but because this is the only style they are familiarize with and they know well only how to do it.
There are countless styles for your eyes that give you attractive looks.
Incoming search terms:
- gothic eye make up
- makeup styles
- gothic eye makeup
- makeup ideas
- makeup designs
- fantasy makeup ideas
- gothic makeup ideas
- fantasy eye makeup
- pics of eyes with beautiful makeup
- eye makeup 2013
Eye Makeup Techniques
Eye makeup techniques are used for making eyes more attractive. Eye is most attractive part of our face as well as it is also very sensitive, so that’s why it needs proper care. Eye makeup can hide your signs of ageing if you want to go out of home then you need eye makeup according to your skin tone, eye color and eye shape. You can put a natural or dramatic style according to your fashion sense.
Some basic eye makeup techniques are :
- Shape or fill the eyebrow with the pencil of powder. Brow-gel can also be use to make smooth unruly eye brows.
- Now apply foundation on the top and bottom eyelid to change the eye skin tone and to make it ready for eye shadow and eye liner.
- If you want to longer wearing then apply primer for crease-resistant eye shadow. Now apply concealed and if you have dark circles then apply dust translucent powder over the concealed.
- Select your eye makeup color then apply cream eyeliner as you suppose to be on the upper and lower eye lid. If you like strong lines then use liquid eye liner.
- Now choose two or three shades which suits with your eye color and dress. Apply a base coat, start from the lash line to the brow-bone. Now apply the second color (golden or silver) on the brow-bone. At least apply the final base; this may be light to avoid the missing of eye shades.
- Apply plain black mascara to make your eye lashes curved and prominent. You can also spice your eyes with eye beads on the sides of eye. To make your eyes glamorous Line the waterline or inner rims of the eyes with soft pencils, or with a brush, to create a sultry effect.
Base the texture of your eye makeup on your skin type and have a comfortable look.
Incoming search terms:
- Eye makeup
- eyes makeup
- makeup eyes
- makeup tips
- eyes make up
- beauty makeup
- cat eyes makeup
- eye makeup techniques